Completed in 1897 and fully restored in the 1980's, the opera house is one of the country's few remaining combination performance hall / town hall structures.
The Buffalo North Breakwater Lighthouse, also known as the Buffalo North Breakwater South End Light, completed in 1903 and currently located near the Coast Guard Station on the Buffalo Waterfront.
Two more from the 16x20 Series, this time an interior detail of the J.N. Adam Memorial Hospital and a façade elevation of Kleinhans Music Hall.
Three new architectural illustrations from around Buffalo. Shown are the Buffalo & Erie County Botanical Gardens, the Buffalo City Court Building, and finally the Electric Tower. More coming soon...